We are hiring!
Junior Graphic / Digital Designer.
Location: 5RV HQ, Willenhall
Type: Full Time / Part Time / Freelance
As a Graphic Designer, you’ll be responsible for producing exceptional, on brand & on trend results for design briefs that cover all things digital and print. Within a forward-thinking and innovative environment, you’ll be encouraged to tap into your creativity and push the boundaries of design to create outstanding solutions. In this exciting role, you’ll have the chance to undertake excellent training, significantly increase your knowledge and learn alongside an experienced team.
What we’re looking for:
We require a driven, self-motivated and creative Junior Graphic / Digital Designer to help ease the pressure on our studio. We have a massive opportunity for a keen individual with a hunger to learn and grow in the business.
A minimum of 1 years commercial experience is required.
Duties will include:
- To produce accurate, creatively strong marketing material for digital and print.
- Design for: new and existing websites, social media, email, artworking for both print and digital, branding, POS.
- A portfolio of recent work, either online or in emailable format.
- Good understanding of brand consistency and working within brand guidelines.
- Highly self-motivated with a strong desire to progress in the industry.
- Good understanding of Adobe Creative Suite – specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and XD.
- Knowledge of print processes and artwork requirements.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, pixel perfection is a must.
- Ability to be organised and work within time restraints.
An added bonus but not a deal breaker:
- Experience of Wordpress, Umbraco CMS, NopCommerce, MailChimp
- Have a working knowledge of HTML and CSS. Don’t worry though, we’re not gonna ask you to code from scratch, just to be able to read and tweak the code where required.
If this sounds like you we'd love to hear from you. Email your current CV and covering letter to careers@5RV.Digital
If your application is successful, you will be presented with a small skills task to complete followed by an interview. Please provide a portfolio of work, along with a covering letter stating why you think you are suitable for the role.
*Position Now Filled*